[CAUT] I am a genius.

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:39:00 -0700

At 11:22 AM 8/12/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>NO "STOP-N-CHAT"
>I GOTTA WORK.
>

>(then- I put a scull and crossbones below this statement.)
>
>I'm going to use it today for the first time.

Hi, Michelle --

How about having the other side read, "Open for CHAT"?
Then, if you're doing some stupid, repetitive job, or just happen to feel
like touching bases with everyone, they know that you are ready to gab.

Also, if they know about the other side, and they see the skull and
crossbones, they know that you really do need to work, and aren't just
bored or mad at them.

sssssssnnn, who always chats too much