[CAUT] I am a genius.

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:56:22 -0400

Bllwaa!!!!

Skolnik you boob!

:)

Thanx for that *great* letter.
How are you?

On Friday I did have one of my seriously main "stop-n-chat" fellows open up
the VERY locked door and walk right in the room I was tuning in.
I couldn't BELIEVE it.

:F

Turns out he was unplugging stuff for the power outage and had to go around
to all the rooms and do so.

Since he had come in I "figured" (HOPED) it might be something OTHER than
telling me what was on sale at the grocery this week- and so my immediate
reaction upon him walking in was to say "Hello"... (well- internally I
said- "O-hell"...)

But get this...

You know what he did after I said "hello"????

HE GAVE ME THE "HAND"...

You know....

I say "hello" and his hand goes up to completely shush ********* mE
**********.

So... yes- I think I'll stick with my game plan as it stands because it
worked EXACTLY as I wanted it to.

You'll have to find the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode..  it's when Larry
was walking down the sidewalk and a guy who knows Larry stops and greets
him and well... YOU KNOW.
Larry called it the "stop-n-chat"..

Believe me  Dave- there's PLENTY of other references from "Curb" which
would have been WAYYYYYY more fun to use- but I might hear from the dean
instead..

:)
Hope you're well and in good spirits!!!

MIchelle

--On Saturday, August 13, 2005 5:07 AM -0400 David Skolnik