[CAUT] I am a genius.

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:04:40 -0400

You know what Susan?

I'd never have to make that sign inviting people in to talk.

I don't know what it is-...

People who work for the State maybe??? Or most likely it's me.... i just
don't know.

:(

This'll sound REALLY snooty, but I think you all know what I mean... we all
have  an uhhhhhhhhhhhh...... "A" list of people we know who could talk with
us at ANY time- and we don't think twice about hanging with them when
possible... (PS- when using my "no stop-n-chat" sign I did alert these
folks that they had cart blanche..or howeveryouspellit...)

It's those people who you could actually say "get outa here man!!! I gotta
work!!!!!!! GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And they would LEAVE.
It would be /funny/ but they get it.

There's more up here than not where *I* work- where you hem and haw and
squirm and "welp" and they do_NOT_GO.
They don't get it.

Ehhhh..... heh! I've been having a alot of fun with this and I hope no one
takes offense.. so far- the few days I've used it- it works.

:)
Michelle

--On Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:39 AM -0700 Susan Kline <skline@peak.org>