[CAUT] Fwd: Chihuly Steinway

Jeff Olson jlolson@cal.net
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:39:28 -0700

Jim B.:

"There are "windows" (for lack of a better term) with glass. So the lid =
is not solid structurally, but still heavy. I think one lid prop could =
flex the lid and if someone leaned on it they would break all that =
glass."

My God, how bizarre.  I'm thinking of that Peter Sellers'  Detective =
Clousseau movie -- Pink Panther Strikes Again, I believe -- where he =
accidentally destroys a Steinway grand.  The horrified owners cries: =
"But sir, that was a priceless Steinway!" =20

CLousseau replies, in his classicaly dismissive tones: "Not anymore."

Best,

JeffO