[CAUT] Fwd: Chihuly Steinway

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:41:17 -0600

From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Barbara Richmond
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 5:24 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Fwd: Chihuly Steinway

=20

Hey Jim,

=20

Actually, I was sort of wondering where the glass came in--hard to tell
in the picture, except there's something interesting on the underside of
the lid. =20

=20

You worked on it!!   Was it for a concert?  Hmm, I wonder what the
repertoire would be for a piano like that?  :-)

=20

=20

Barbara Richmond

=20

(There was an excellent Chihuly exhibit here in Peoria a little over a
year ago----truly stunning.) =20

=20

----- Original Message -----=20