[CAUT] Pricing of upright versus grand hammer installation

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:10:39 -0400

Wim

Thank you for putting a bit of detail into what might be seen as a =
blanket prohibition, based on unclarified fear of the government. .=20

There is a huge  difference between the statements and intent of=20
" What do you charge for . ."
and
"Let's all agree to charge . . "
They are miles apart.

Given what I have observed over the past decade on this list. it would =
be easier to build a bridge to Hawaii than to get al the 'listers' to =
agree on a fee schedule !!

Oh, and by the way, the snow is gone from this part of Canada !

Jim Kinnear
www.pianoguy.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20