[CAUT] Pricing of upright versus grand hammer installation

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:17:48 -0600

HI Ed,
               I find it the opposite way.
Grand back checks, repetition springs, hammer line etc. takes quite a bit
of time.   The removal and installation of the hammers them self will be
about the same time.
Because of the regulation issues, (always more critical on a grand) it will
take me almost twice as long.

Regards Roger