[CAUT] Pricing of upright versus grand hammer installation

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:18:43 -0500

Sigh...

While it is true that at one time, we relied on a generic antitrust
policy, this has not been true for quite some time. Our current
antitrust policy was developed specifically for us, at the PTG board's
insistence.

One of the reasons that PTG members must not "blow off" antitrust
considerations is _because_ we are so small; we would be an easy
target.

Our current antitrust policy is the best we have been able to do, and
we must follow it. To suggest otherwise is foolhardy, to put it
bluntly.

Kent