[CAUT] Pricing of upright versus grand hammer installation

Timothy Coates tcoates1@sio.midco.net
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:22:26 -0500

Wasn't there legal action taken against a certain large chapter in a
major city in Minnesota about 25 years ago?  It had something to do
with price fixing?   Maybe that's just a legend.

Tim Coates