[CAUT] a new one for me

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:02:15 -0400

On Thursday, April 7, 2005, at 02:31 PM, Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

> To more or less help with this, I have a sign posted in each practice
> room and classroom instructing students and faculty what to do in case
> of an emergency.

We haven't been able to come up with a way to post signs in the rooms
that will stay there.  You can't drive screws into the sound "proofing"
in these walls.  I taped signs on the steel doors, but they lasted
about as long as it took to rip the tape off.

So, the only place we have to make forms available to the students is
the canteen and the SoM office.

They all know my office number -- it's right next to the locker room,
across from the elevator with a sign that says "PIANO SHOP".  Can't
miss it.  My email address has the same formula as any other faculty
member.  My phone number and email is on the school of music faculty
and staff web page.  They just don't bother.

Guess what.  Just found a ripped off piece of photocopied music in my
mailbox outside my door with a note on the back.  No name.  Just
"broken string in 045. please fix it."

Jeff
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available