[CAUT] a new one for me

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:53:54 -0600

    It helps to have all sorts of access available for people to get
information to you. A sheet posted in the music office and one on the tech's
office door, both with phone number and email, are good, convenient ways to
get messages. There's never enough communication, and it needs to be as easy
as possible or nobody will "get around letting you know."
    Wandering the halls aimlessly so everyone will see you and have a chance
to say something is another method, but it's a bit too time-consuming for me
<g>. But I do try not to be overly invisible.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico