[CAUT] a new one for me

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:47:45 -0400

On Thursday, April 7, 2005, at 12:19 PM, Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

> Meaning, you don't have such a form, or that they never use it?
> =A0
> Wim

The forms are there.  I may get one a year, and when I get them,=20
they're never signed, so that I can let that person know the repair is=20=

made.  The kids just assume that someone knows what's wrong with the=20
pianos and assume somebody's gonna come along and fix/tune them.  If it=20=

goes on long enough, somebody will eventually say something to their=20
instructor.

Kind of like the faculty.  I read minds, you know.

Jeff

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched