[CAUT] pianist lubricating keys

Robert A. Murphy Robert.Murphy@oberlin.edu
Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:22:58 -0400

Hi John,

Working with Dickran was one of the more "memorable" concert prep
experiences I had during my 11-year tenure at Michigan State U.   I'm
not sure that he was using shoe polish at the time, but, I do recall
his wearing black leather gloves, backstage, prior to his
performance...

Best,
Robert

P.S.  Nice working with you last summer, John.
Robert A. Murphy
Piano Technician & Curator of Fortepianos
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
cell:    517.285.3269
shop:  440.775.8275