[CAUT] back duplex

Wigent, Donald E WIGENTD@MAIL.ECU.EDU
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:39:59 -0500

This is don Wigent, I work at East Carolina U.  This is my first attempt
at using the CAUT org.  fill me in on the story and brand of this piano
make and problem with the plate.  I guess I came in late in this game.
Don wigent RPt  Greenville NC

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
llafargue
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 9:28 AM
To: 'College and University Technicians'
Subject: RE: [CAUT] back duplex

There was some bearing, most of the time, and just some of the strings
would buzz.  You could slide the strings across the bar with your finger
nail.  As I say, I didn't measure exactly since I felt the piano needed
major fixes and I was quickly out of the picture since the dealer didn't
want to fool with it.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS
New Orleans Chapter, PTG