[CAUT] back duplex - welcome

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:44:01 -0600

At 09:39 11/19/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>This is don Wigent, I work at East Carolina U.  This is my first attempt
>at using the CAUT org.  fill me in on the story and brand of this piano
>make and problem with the plate.  I guess I came in late in this game.
>Don wigent RPt  Greenville NC

This is a great good day!  I can't help you with this thread, Don, but it's
good to see your name pop up in my inbox!

Welcome! Welcome!

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder