[CAUT] back duplex

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:39:24

Hi Lance,

If it only happens when the humidity is too high why not install humidity
control? Clearly the company has stood behind the product so far by
replacing the piano once already. The lost sound from muting the rear
duplex is very minor imho, and a seven foot piano should still have *lots*
of sound to fill a room in a home.

At 07:58 AM 18/11/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>        I have not been back, I’m a problem, so don’t know the
>bearing, crown, sound, etc.  Just wanted to know what others thought of the
>solution.  Like, if your BMW’s headlights flicker, just unplug them.
>Mary, I thought of your solution, but I go back to…. After $28,000,
>should the customer be expected to accept this and what will the piano
>“do” later? Also, the maker says it ain’t right, the
>dealer just doesn’t want to pay moving expenses, etc.  The dealer is
>several hours away, out of state.  Thanks to all.       Lance Lafargue, RPT
> LAFARGUE PIANOS  New Orleans Chapter, PTG  985.72P.IANO
>llafargue@charter.net  www.lafarguepianos.com          -----Original
>Message-----

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.