assist springs origin

Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:58:19 +0200

Thanks Eric.

I hadnt run into the Steinway patents... suppose I should have looked there as
well. I've found a few old references from about the same time period... but
was just wondering if there was some particular person who's been given credit
for coming up with the idea first.

btw... we were talking a bit about you today in the administrators office. We
are buying a Yamaha CF111, and the story you told to our director this past
summer about a Steinway D purchase at your university came up.

I should send along her regards

Cheers
RicB