HVAC

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:05:31 -0800

At 12:44 PM 1/24/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>We have all the fancy stuff and the new(ish) over-engineered building, but
>are apparently just now figuring out how to use it.
>
>best regards,
>Mark Cramer,
>Brandon University

Hi, Mark.

In 1975 I taught in what I assume was the oldish under-engineered building
at Brandon. I remember that they tried to humidify, but it was so cold
outside that water would run down the windows and windowframes.

On the other hand, in the old building at Regina, RH could be about
5%, and I had to add three pieces of cardboard under the cello bridge
feet.

Other days ... I sure like 45-55% throughout the year a lot better!

Susan