String breakage (& yamaha butts)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:38:34 +0100

Hello,

I like the wire tip, but it is not always necessary to repin .

It is also possible to dismount the hammer rest rail, unscrew the
plate flange, and have all the hammers falling just hold by the butt.
Then you have access to the flanges to change the cords. a little wood
block with a nail is used to have the thread the good lenght, while
cutting them before gluing is yet necessary.

hope it helps

Isaac OLEG.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.