getting paid for the concert

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:50:55 -0600

Wim:

You get "comp" time if coming in extra is part of the job.  If the
secretary comes in on Sunday because she has to process new student
applications, she gets comp time.  If however she comes in on Sunday
afternoon to clean her desk that has been bothering her, I don't
think that would qualify.  If you go to concerts because you want to
that's fine, if you get to where you don't want to, then don't.  If
at that time they start requiring you to go, then.......

dave