job security: let's talk!

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:20:32 -0600

Hi  Mark,

Big Oops.  I intended for the post you referenced to be private.  I forgot
to change the e-mail address.

Thanks for your advice.  As far as "utting the strings", I was referring to
not working at the college any more, not to anything else.  Life is good in
general.  And I do have another college that is a dream to work for, so
working for colleges is not all bad.

I am committed to excellence in everything I do.  I do want the college to
respect me so I will talk to them again.  Thanks for your response.

Sincerely,

David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO