Mason And Hamlin casters

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:52:12 EST

      Colleagues
      Last year I bought some Mason& Hamlins from the U of Ark. Two of them
came without casters and I would like to find original brass ones with the
sockets. I figure that since many of you work at Universitys where the
casters are often removed in favor of stage dollies that you all might be the
best source for such things.
   Any assistence will be appreciated with whatever compensation seems
reasonable of course bribery might be in order as well.  I dunno, what? A
Guided tour to Yosemite national park, Beautiful Carmel by the sea ,cash
incentives too probably.
  Help,I need some casters , Help not just any casters ,heeellppp.........
   Dale Erwin