admission charges

fssturm@unm.edu fssturm@unm.edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:05:39 -0700

Hi Wim,
  At UNM, we charge $7/5/3 (regular/senior/student) for faculty and ensemble
concerts. Music department faculty and staff get a card that lets them in free, and
music students can also get free tickets (I'm not sure of details). The price has
been the same for at least 15 years.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico