admission charges

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:33:36 -0600

Wim,

This is a quote directly from our webpage pertaining to our major
800 seat concert hall.

Unless otherwise indicated, all performances have open seating.
Regular ticket prices are $10, $7 for UH faculty/staff/alumni
and $5 for patrons over the age of 55 or students with valid I.D.
Subscription passes are available for $70, $60 for UH alumni,
$50 for students and seniors, and $40 UH faculty and staff.
Passes are good for admission to all MSM performances; Guest
Artist Events are not included.

Student recitals are all free.

Avery

At 12:00 PM 12/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Friends
>
>I have been assigned to the events committee of our music department. We
>are considering charging admission to faculty recitals and ensemble
>concerts. I would like to ask techs at major state schools what your
>school's policy is on this, and how much is being charged.
>
>Wim
>Willem Blees, RPT
>Piano tuner/technician
>School of Music