Re. HVAC systems (Jim Ellis)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:58:55 +0200

I don't know if it can apply easily to large buildings, but I maintain
a little air pressure in my shop (pressure given by a dry airflow that
come from an electric dehumidifier - warm the external air to dry it
on silicate elements , the output is 20 - 25% HR and slightly warm).

The solution seem to work fine, as I where not able to have enough
protection with the outside, at last the pressure that comes from the
inside does not allow the humid air to come in (too much).

This method is certainly used in modern HVAC systems, together with
the drying of the renewed air.

Nowadays in PARIS actually the air is becoming more and more dusty,
and even in humid days, the R.H. stay lower than we could expect.

Interesting subject, the amount of money may be very large to provide
real solutions at those matters ?

Best Regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.