Re. HVAC systems (Jim Ellis)

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:59:43

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately the "buffer zones" are necessary on both ends here. We go
from 4% to 84% every year.

I think Damppchasers with back/bottom covers are the cheapest possible way
to get the kind of tuning stability that Wim is hoping for. They do have to
be serviced with water/power but the greatest expense is someone to be the
"water boy".

At 09:56 PM 4/24/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Wim, Don, Chris:
>Don Rose is right.  Except, where he lives, it would take those buffer
>zones he describes to hold the humidity IN during winter.  Where you are,
>it would take the same to keep it OUT in summer.

>Jim Ellis

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.