you can pay me now....

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 1 18:35 MDT 2002

Yeah and the pianos would be trashed in 5 years and hard for the leasing company to resell...might need to drop that lease period to 2 or 3 years...I suppose this is similar to what Yamaha is doing with the school program but the pianos don't cost the schools anything?  I'm sure schools do a lot of leasing of office equipment etc...straight ahead write off...
I think the U of Alabama should be looking into this...
David I.

From: <ANRPiano@aol.com>
To: <caut@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: you can pay me now....

In a message dated 7/1/2002 6:38:57 PM Central Daylight Time, ilvey@sbcglobal.net writes:

It might be more cost effective for the schools to just lease pianos and hire outside technicians to tune & voice them.  Then whe
In the short term this might be cheaper, however when their supplier descides they no longer want to lease the pianos, as is happening more and more, they will find themselves in a heap of trouble.

Andrew Remillard
Nothern Illinois University