you can pay me now....

vem@email.byu.edu vem@email.byu.edu
Mon Jul 1 18:32 MDT 2002

Here's what I think (and I try not to do this too often).  The key to keeping
the instruments at as high a level as possible with the resources at hand, not
just linearly looking at expenses alone, is to get reinforcements.  As Jeff the
administrator said (at the CAUT forum), we have to get other people, such as
faculty, with us to reinforce our points when approaching the administrators.
More than once said he that, or something like that.
vince