:)

victor belanger vbela@MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 23 09:19 MDT 2002

>And to the fella from overseas- no you can't have my phone number - I am
>butt-ugly anyways.   :)
>
>From one colleague that spent a good amount of time with you at NBSS, I beg
to differ!

I logued on late for your earlier post, and  everybody posted great
suggestions for it that I don't have any other recommendation. Except for
the fact that you are a good technincian, and that losing an account
sometimes is well worth the peace of mind.

If you feel that you would like to work for this person, you have to let
him know your position. You are a professional and have no other need for
him than to service his piano. If he cannot go by that, you know the answer.

Respectfully.

You friend always.

Victor

Victor Belanger, RPT