Concert grand

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Fri Jan 26 09:27 MST 2001

Don:

I agree with you wholeheartedly.  I tried to get them to consider a Kawai=
 EX, but while they listened politely, they didn't do anything.  The Kawai=
 dealer in Plano (just north of Dallas) has an EX there and it is VERY=
 NICE.  Actually, they also have a GS100 that's not bad.

The days of having only one brand of excellent piano is long gone=
 thankfully.

dave