Vending machines in music buildings?

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue Apr 17 11:20 MDT 2001

There are vending machines around every corner here, but I don't think there
would be any less food & drink-on-the-piano infractions if they were
removed. Most of the "busts" I make are cappuccinos from the favorite coffee
place up the street or chicken dinners from KFC. The Oriental students
usually bring their own stuff from home. At least they are eating better
than the others.

Just as a curious aside, I found a shoehorn wedged between wippens in a
practice room grand last week. Not in the area exposed from above in the
bass, but in the mid-range where the wipps aren't accessible from above. I
have tried visualizing, but have yet to come up with a scenario which would
place it there.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati