Vending machines in music buildings?

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:13 MDT 2001

The music building here at WSU has had vending machines (candy, pop,
coffee, etc.) for as long as I can remember.

I make regular (not regular enough!) trips past the practice rooms to give
gentle reminders to students about drink containers (empty or not -- no
grey areas!) on the instruments.  Actually, our students are very good
about it and seem to understand... sooner or later.  My greatest problem is
with visitors.

Let us know how the battle goes John, but in this era of "diva bottles" I'm
not sure you'll see a great deal of difference with machines in place.

At 11:21 AM 4/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>We have students petitioning to have VENDING machines installed in our
>music building! It sounds insane to me, but I thought I'd check with other
>techs to see if this is "usual".
>
>John Minor
>University of Illinois

Regards,