Sizing Guide Rail Bushings

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu Jun 22 15:04 MDT 2000

If you use a silicon based wax on your car and the windows
are all open silicon can be detected coming out of the
window furthest from the car.  When I said BBs I meant BBs
literally.  This stuff is not stopped by ANYTHING except not
having it.

This stuff will get between the keytop and the glue joint of
the wood key and the keytop will come off.  It does not
lubricate.  It gets between substances and when a strain is
placed on one piece it will allow it to build to a certain
point then allow the pieces to jump to a point of lesser
strain.  Very much like a jumpy tuning pin.

I don't own any of this stuff and will not allow it within
my walls.  It scares the living hell out of me.  That is why
I am such a nice guy, I'm afraid of the "Silicone boogie".

I would far sooner use plain old light oil or WD40 or axle
grease on my nails than silicone.  Much easier to clean up
after.

Once silicone is in a place it cannot be removed, ever.
Foreverness in a piano scares me as well.

I do wish you the best

Ok, this bandwagon has got to go somewhere else!

		Newton