Sizing Guide Rail Bushings

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu Jun 22 13:01 MDT 2000

Silicone spray should not be allowed any closer than 300
years of a piano.  Silicone is NOT a lubricant, it is a
strain reliever, and the stuff acts like BBs dropped from
the ceiling onto a concrete floor.  The stuff goes
EVERYWHERE.  I know it has been used, inappropriately, for
years bu the stuff causes fish eye when spraying and if it
gets into the pin block, which it will, the pins will not
stay where put.  Instead use a dry teflon lubricating spray,
please.

		Newton (off the wagon now)