Ed Foote on the Box (was NY Times Article)

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 29 09:31 MST 2000

John,
	There is a table similar to what you're talking about. It's on
page 22 of the June, 1995 Piano Technicians Journal. NOt in graph form,
but a simple table showing date, RH%, and FAC numbers.

Steve

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, John Ross wrote:

> Hi,
> I tune some pianos, about 10-15 times per year. I have found that the FAC
> #'s change.
> I think it has to do with humidity. I keep on meaning to make a graph, of
> temperature, humidity
> and the pitch of a few notes.
> I keep on forgetting.
> Has anyone done something like that?
> Oh, yes, I am using a SAT.
> Regards,
> John M. Ross

Steve Brady, RPT
Head Piano Technician, University of Washington
Editor, Piano Technicians Journal