overnite relief

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Tue Feb 29 11:11 MST 2000

No reslove to the after-ring yet.  Thanks for the responses though.  This AM
left little time to experiment.

Anyone notice how "needs immediate attention" changes to "maybe later" when
your service time threatens to overlap someone's piano useage time?

I've muted each speaking and duplex (front and rear) individually, but found
no culprit.  The braided back lengths are muting properly (pluck-tested),
and all dampers seem to be damping, including    A-5.

When I can book some intimate, quality-time with divine Miss"D,"  I will
braid a temp. strip through the tenor back-lengths (all strings), braided
section first, then up thru the tenor duplex.  We'll see.

 BTW,have checked cabinet and related parts to no avail (yet).  The ring is
quite strong however (great sustain) sounds most "string-like," even has a
nice 4bps beat.

Will keep you informed.

Mark
Brandon University