SAMA Information?

Lonnie Young Lonnie.Young@usm.edu
Thu Dec 21 12:28 MST 2000

List,

Yes I know these folks, Both Salvador and Jamie worked at Baldwin during the
time that I was employed there.  Jamie was plant manager at Conway AR. at
the grand factory, and Salvador the action and keyboard factory.  I would
trust that they could deliver a quality job for a good price.  If I remember
correctly their factory is located in Mexico, this is why they are able to
deliver on price.

Lonnie Young
The University of Southern Mississippi
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Avery
Todd
  Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 7:50 AM
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Subject: SAMA Information?

  List,

  Does anyone know anything about this company? The
  Baldwin/Yamaha dealer I do some work for also received
  a brochure in the mail from them.
  Hope everyone has a good holiday time and comes
  back refreshed and ready to dive back in. :-)

  Avery

  IS YOUR SHOP OVERBOOKED ?
  DO YOU HAVE A LIMITED ANNUAL BUDGET
  DO YOU HAVE MORE ORDERS THAT MAN POWER ?
  DO YOU HAVE PIANOS YOU'D LIKE TO REBUILD....
  BUT JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO DO SO ?
  ARE YOU TIRED OF SLOW TURN AROUND TIMES ON YOUR REBUILDING ?

  Why not give Sama Piano a try

  We are full service piano rebuilding company that offers high quality
work, quick turnarounds and very affordable pricing

  Visit

  <HTTP://WWW.SAMAPIANO.COM>WWW.SAMAPIANO.COM

  for more details

  OR FEEL FREE TO PHONE US AT
  309 821 0695

  REFERENCES AVAILABLE