SAMA Information?

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Dec 21 06:52 MST 2000

List,

   Does anyone know anything about this company? The
Baldwin/Yamaha dealer I do some work for also received
a brochure in the mail from them.
   Hope everyone has a good holiday time and comes
back refreshed and ready to dive back in. :-)

Avery

IS YOUR SHOP OVERBOOKED ?
DO YOU HAVE A LIMITED ANNUAL BUDGET
DO YOU HAVE MORE ORDERS THAT MAN POWER ?
DO YOU HAVE PIANOS YOU'D LIKE TO REBUILD....
BUT JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO DO SO ?
ARE YOU TIRED OF SLOW TURN AROUND TIMES ON YOUR REBUILDING ?

Why not give Sama Piano a try

We are full service piano rebuilding company that offers high quality work,
quick turnarounds and very affordable pricing

Visit

<HTTP://WWW.SAMAPIANO.COM>WWW.SAMAPIANO.COM

for more details

OR FEEL FREE TO PHONE US AT
309 821 0695

REFERENCES AVAILABLE