THUD

John D. Chapman chapmajd@wfu.edu
Sun Dec 17 08:39 MST 2000

Eric,

Checking the knuckle core glue joints has not been suggested, and I have
not thought of that, so that is next on the list.  It has been over a week
since I could get to the THUD D and hopefully this week will allow me to
continue the search for the cure, followed by an update to caut on what we
find.

Congratulations on a job well done in Costa Rica.  You have my deepest
sympathy for being paid to leave Canada this time of year.

All best,
John Chapman
Wake Forest University
Winston-Salem NC