THUD

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 17 11:11 MST 2000

Hi John,
             As a quick check on hammer and knuckle security, one small
drip of thin CA glue to the end grain of the hammer shank, and the side of
the knuckle core may solve the problem, with out the hassle of pulling, a
knuckle or hammer head.
Very often, you can not feel any movement from a loose joint, just it will
still sound "woody".
Regards Roger