Guidelines

Donald R McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Wed Apr 19 08:44 MDT 2000

List,

Well, well! Isn't this an interesting situation. The Guidelines have
popped up in Australia! Good going mates! I just sent a post to David
and Taylor about the feelings from the majority of participants in the
recent discussions. I will inform you after I receive their response.

Kent's post on the formula database is well taken. I still would like it
to be a stand alone database. If that does not happen, we can probably
get it set up on a number of programs and post them all on the website.
Pick and choose your favorite flavor. Just like at the ice cream shop!
Thanks to everyone for your support on this issue.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College