Sites HELP

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu Apr 20 15:15 MDT 2000

Dear Friends, and others,

I am in the process of building a web site.  The domain name is
www.pianoknowledge.com (you can't go there yet) which will be a
wherehouse, this is a place where you can go and find as much piano
related stuff as I can get on there, links, articles, etc., etc.

What I want is a list of your favorite piano related sites (or not
favorites for that matter), yours, theres, theirs, whatever.

No dirty pictures please.

I want supply houses (all kinds as long as piano related)
I want manufacturers
I want manufacturer reps
I want music (sheet) providers
I want pianos for sale sites
I want piano tuners and technicians sites
I want anything else you think can be useful to other people.

Good Lord what have I _done_?

Oh well, the cat's outa d'bag now.

Please send them to me at my current address  nhunt@jagat.com and
thank you for your support.