New SAT III

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Fri Apr 23 18:42 MDT 1999

Avery,
Inventronics keeps very good records of the tunings that you purchased
when you purchased the other unit. They will be able to remind you of which

tunings were recorded. Of course if they have been erased due to error, of
recording over a page like I did, they will surely give you the necessary
information to update  your SATlll.
I asked for and received FAC numbers for all 162 tunings that I purchased.
This will make it much easier to enter tunings listed on my tuning card.
Joe Goss
Always on the level and now well traveled.

> From: Avery Todd <atodd@UH.EDU>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Cc: caut@ptg.org; mpt@talklist.com
> Subject: New SAT III
> Date: Friday, April 23, 1999 5:36 PM
>
>    Hey everybody, I finally got my new SAT III today!!! Guess what I'M
> going to be doing over the weekend. :-)
>    I'll be transferring some stored tunings so I want to make sure of
> something. It isn't correct that there are just 100 stored generic
tunings
> is it? The reason I'm asking is that I was surprised that there were no
> tunings listed for Steinway on the two sheets I received, except for
> the A's and the 1098. No Yamaha, Wurlitzer, etc. I really think I'm
> missing a page because there are no pianos listed past the S's
(Steinway).
>    I just don't want to overwrite something. Not accidentally, anyway.
:-)