New SAT III

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Apr 23 17:36 MDT 1999

   Hey everybody, I finally got my new SAT III today!!! Guess what I'M
going to be doing over the weekend. :-)
   I'll be transferring some stored tunings so I want to make sure of
something. It isn't correct that there are just 100 stored generic tunings
is it? The reason I'm asking is that I was surprised that there were no
tunings listed for Steinway on the two sheets I received, except for
the A's and the 1098. No Yamaha, Wurlitzer, etc. I really think I'm
missing a page because there are no pianos listed past the S's (Steinway).
   I just don't want to overwrite something. Not accidentally, anyway. :-)
Thanks.

Avery