Pinblock Epoxy Help

Marcel Carey mcpiano@microtec.net
Sun Oct 26 13:34 MST 1997

Dear Avery,

I went the epoxy way this summer with and old upright that I had. I had to
do it over. It didn't hold properly for me. I had to redrill the pinblock
and glue plugs that I made out of pinblock material. Then I redrilled and it
held. As a matter of fact, I had better results with CA glue than with epoxy
so far.

Hope this helps,

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC