Pinblock Epoxy Help

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sun Oct 26 14:25 MST 1997

At 11:36 AM 10/26/97 -0600, you wrote:
>etc. I want to reuse the old pins, if possible, so I thought I'd try the
>epoxy treatment to make sure they're tight enough to hold well.
>   The first three pins I've installed (#1, 2 & 3 strings) are so loose
>they won't even hold. Is this normal until the epoxy has cured? Am I
>doing something wrong?

Avery,
	Don't take any flak about working on Sunday. Those of us that burn the
candle on both ends don't go to the grave with half our candle un-burned!

	Epoxy-wise, my biggest hard-earned lesson was to remember to MIX TWICE.
(not a real yell, just super well annunciated). Even with color indicators,
the habit of mixing in one container, and then transferring to another for
the second mix, has giving me a great respect for epoxy. It truly can work
miracles!

Guy
Guy Nichols, Member, PTG
nicho@lascruces.com

              "Not everything that counts can be counted,
               and not everything that can be counted counts."
				                          Albert Einstein