[pianotech] Credit Card Service providers - which one

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Jan 25 12:17:23 MST 2013

Exactly.  I fully agree with what you wrote this time, Wim.  I had two
disagreements previously.  One was simply that there ARE trade-offs and for
some of us, the trade-offs do not balance in our favor.  The other was that
accepting or not accepting CC's does not define a good/bad business
(person).

WRM