[pianotech] Credit Card Service providers - which one?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 13:48:32 MST 2013

Jurgen

There are no additional charges from Square.  Within an hour of processing a cc I get a notification that the card has been processed, including the amount. Less than 48 hours later, and most of the time even sooner I get a notice that the money, less 2.5%, has been sent to my bank. After checking my bank statement I can see that the money is recorded in my checking account a day later. No other charges or fees are taken out.

The device for accepting the cc is also free. It takes about 30 minutes to set up  your account .

But, as you have found out, the fee for accepting a cc without the actual card is 3.5%. But again, that is the only fee. No other charges are incurred, unlike a bank that charges a monthly fee.

Wim

Sent from my iPhone