[pianotech] Reducing tuning time

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Jan 23 18:24:37 MST 2013

Isn't it fascinating how one can sense that!  A resistance in the string
rather than the pin.

So true what Dan Levitan writes in his book, about the tuning lever also
being a sensor device.  Presumably a light very rigid lever like the
Fujan, with a tip fitting well on the pin, makes it a little easier to
sense this.

David.