[pianotech] Fwd: Ronsen Hammers

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 18:16:38 MST 2013

I was thinking of that wiry sound and generally in those cases I prefer to
go softer to try and minimize, well, what you hear.  Disconnecting the
action totally seems too extreme, though tempting.  I don't know this model
off hand but still with the small uprights I prefer them a bit darker.

Originally I was thinking grand piano where the tensions are a bit higher
and often that piano will want for something a bit firmer, assuming
reasonable soundboard health.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com